How to Start Exercising from Zero

 
 
A healthy life is the basic that you can live normally and the key to keeping you happy. There are two major parts that you can easily start with, which are exercise and food.
 
What Americans impressed me most is that most of them treat sports as their daily life. Gym of the university is crowded and there are lots of people still plays tennis basketball even its raining.
 
I am not very fond of exercising, so this post is for those people who dont like exercising but still wants to start their gym life.
 
The moment you want to start exercising is the moment that you eager loneliness. The very first reason that I start running that I found this is my own time. Yes, nobody will bother me at that time. I do appreciate those laughs and fun time with friends but everyone needs a time that they can stay alone with themselves.
 
Exercising totally trap us into our own world, which kills two birds with one stone. During this time, you can plan your future or just make a crazy daydream with music you like. Choose some emotional and exciting music, dreaming that you win some big prize or married with Justin Timberlake. Not only can light up your mood, to make yourself enjoyed the time, but also can make time flies away.
 
Making a schedule that forces you to do exercise might be a good way to continue. But to me, the most efficient way is quit when I start don’t want to do it. Because I think the schedule can make me falling love with running, its just like a process that I have to involve in, no funs at all. If I can remember those good time that when I am running, so I will back to the gym very quick.
 
Then, swimming should be the first choice for people who dont like sports. Because it keeps us from sweating! Also, its not that tired and keeps our body in very good shape. The biggest disadvantage is we cant swim with the music under the water.
 
Last but not least is walking. If you have a dog, you can basically do the exercise every day. And sometimes walking with friends after dinner is a good choice. During the time, you can not only add something to your friendship by chatting but also can get a great view of the sunset.

Comments