Sleep with Right Noise

 
Before white noise apps get popular, I have already used sounds from rainymood as my background music when I am doing homework or meditation. The sound is pure rainy sound, you can adjust the volume of both rains and thunders, and the homepage of the website is a rain, which is continuous and endless.  
 
Nowadays, there are hundreds of apps applied white noise for people, including tropical rainforest along the Oregon coast, water drops from a temple of Japan, Cologne thunderstorm. White noise consist of every sounds that you can image. The most interesting of white noise to me is that I sit on the chair that less than one square mater while the thoughts have thousands of miles far away from where I am.
 
Although it is the time that we have to keep ourselves busy, I cant stop myself find a moment staring blankly. Sitting in front of the desk, and enjoying the breeze that doesnt contain the off-gas. White noise creates a world that I can stay with myself. I read with Englands raining, and sleep with  the singing lake, and write stuff with sea-beaten. The beautiful sound of nature eases the inner ear cilia and my mind. It is an unintentional resonance that between me and the human being, also a comfort from the goddess of nature.
 
If you love the clean pure rainy sound, sea wave sound or bird sound, you will classify the garbage when you throw it. Gordon Hampton, an acoustic ecologist has written a book called One Square Inch of Silence. He lives near Olympic National Park in the rugged northwest corner of Washington State and works for his research. In his book, he said, one day he was awake by a surprising noise but turns out, it was lumbering.
 
I remembered my parents took me to visit my grandparents when I was a kid, where is a countryside. But I want to back to the city, where covers the stable wifi. Then, my mom told me, you should never forget that you are a human, physically, you can get the comfort only from nature and your aesthetics should back to nature in the end. A man will be selfish and ungrateful if he/she cant get along with nature.
 
What ironical is, I cant stay in peace when I am in real nature at that time, but now I am totally eased by apps.

Comments